Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I REGISTER ?
- To place an order, you first have to create an account. You can register with these simple steps:
- Click on 'Register' on the top-left corner.
- Key in your e-mail address and click ‘Create an account’
- Fill up the mandatory details and click 'Register'.
- You're ready to start shopping and make your first purchase!
HOW DO I MANAGE MY ACCOUNT ?
- You may click on ‘My Account’ on the top right corner to access to it.
- In 'My Account', you may update your account details like ‘Address’,’Personal Information’, or check on your order details.
I CAN’T LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT
There are several reasons why you may face problems logging into your account:
- Make sure you login using the same email and password that you have registered with.
- If you have lost or forgotten your password, click on ‘Forget your password' and you will be directed to a reset password page.
- If you still facing other problems logging to your account, our customer service is always there to assist you.
- You may contact our customer service via the 'Contact Us' form on our website, or email us at INFO@TAIWAH.COM.SG or call us at 1800 2859 509 and we'll assist you as soon as we can
HOW DO I PLACE ORDER ?
- You may browse for products through the various categories on our E-Store or simply do a search using keywords.
- Click on the product thumbnail to find out more details.
- Select the number of quantity and click 'Add to cart' if you'd like to purchase.
- You may continue shopping or click on the Shopping Cart once you are done with your selections to 'Check Out'.
- Check on your items, quantity and prices in your shopping cart, to ensure they are correct, before proceed with checkout.
- You may be requested to login to your online account, if you have not done so. If you do not have any account with you, you are required to create an online account with us.
- Select your preferred delivery method and, fill up the delivery and billing address
- Select your preferred payment mode and proceed with payment.
- Once done, you have successfully placed an order you will receive an order acknowledgement email.
- Order confirmation will be sent to your registered email as well, when your order has been processed.
- Your order will be delivered to your delivery address within 7-14 working days.
HOW LONG IS THE DELIVERY PERIOD ?
IS THERE ANY DELIVERY CHARGE ?
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
- 1g – 250g - SGD $3
- 251g – 500g - SGD $5
- 501g – 1000g - SGD $7
- 1001g & above - SGD $10
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER ?
- To track your order, please click HERE or call 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only) or (+65) 6222 5777 (when calling from outside Singapore). You can find your shipping ID starting with XZ0000038 in your Order Shipped Confirmation email.
WHAT IF I AM NOT AT HOME WHEN MY PACKAGE ARRIVES?
- If your shipping ID starts with XZ0000038 in your Order Shipped Confirmation email, the delivery will be fulfilled by SingPost, Please call 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only) or (+65) 6222 5777 (when calling from outside Singapore).
DO WE OFFER SELF-COLLECTION SERVICES?
WHAT MUST I BRING ALONG FOR SELF COLLECTION IN-STORE?
You must provide the following documentation when collecting in-store:
- A print out of your online order confirmation
- Your Photo ID (NRIC or Driver’s License ONLY)
- Your Credit/Debit Card used for making payment online
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- Yes, we do ship to international locations.
MY ITEMS HAVE YET TO ARRIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Normally, you should receive your item within 2-5 working days for small items depending if we have the item at our warehouse. Should you not be able to receive your items as per the indicated delivery timeframe, please send us an email here with your shipping address and Order ID so that we can check your delivery status with our courier.
WHAT IS THE RETURNS PROCESS?
- Returns must be done within seven (7) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- Your product does not match the website specifications or description.
- You received the wrong item in your package.
- For products that are defective or damaged upon arrival
- And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
- All sealed items must not be opened.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
WHAT IF MY PURCHASE PRODUCT IS FAULTY OR DEFECTIVE?
- If you found the goods to be faulty or defective, simply visit any of our retail stores or contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 2859 509 within seven (7) working days of delivery and we will determine if the product is faulty or defective and offer you one of the following options:
- Replacement: The same product that you ordered will be shipped to you at TAI WAH's expense. Our Customer Service Team will contact you within 24 hours with the replacement product delivery time, and the process to return the Dead on Arrival product.
- Service: You may have the product repaired; however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement.
- Product must be deemed faulty or defective by our Customer First Team within seven (7) working days of delivery in order to receive a replacement unit.
- This may include inspection of the goods, arranging for the goods to be sent for repair, or providing you with a replacement. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE A REFUND?
- Your returned items, together with your return slip, are usually received and accepted at our warehouse within seven (7) working days after the courier company picks up the package from you.
- A refund would be issued shortly after we receive your items from the courier company, according to the preferred refund method indicated on your return slip.
- Credit Card: up to fourteen (14) working days, subjected to processing duration of the bank.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
- If you paid using Credit Card, the refund will be made to your Credit Card
I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT?
- Should you have further questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1800 2859 509 or email us at INFO@TAIWAH.COM.SG